Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is a medical treatment where you breathe air (with or without extra oxygen) in a chamber that is above atomspheric pressure (1.3 ATA). The increased pressure pushes more oxygen into the red blood cells and spinal fluid, where it is delivered to all your organs. The additional oxygen speeds the healing process and optimizes all body functions.
One might experience increased energy levels, improved concentration, more restful sleep and relief from chronic pain and chronic inflammatory conditions.
Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Benefits
- It saturates body fluids with natural healing oxygen
- It activates over 8,000 genes
- It activates stem cells
- It help to regrow blood vessels (angiogenesis)
- It decreases inflammation
- It restarts healthy cell metabolism
- It turns on growth and repair systems
- It increases fibroblasts and collagen (improved skin health)
- Bones heal faster and stronger
- Wounds heal faster with less scar tissue and swelling
- Concussions resolve faster and completely
- It promotes healthy detoxification
Current mHBOT Uses*
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction
- Injury healing
- Lyme Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatold Arthritis
- Sports Performance & Injuries
*All conditions have extensive research and physician reference showing benefit but not all conditions ave met FDA approval for medicare coverage.
Why it works
Oxygen is involved in 5,769 known cellular processes. Many diseases thrive in a low- oxygen environment. Lack of oxygen and blood flow to cells plus inflammation causes many things to happen including:
- Reduced ability to absorb nutrients
- Reduced ability to remove cellular toxins
- Increased oxidative stress (aging)
This makes it harder for cells to produce the energy needed to repair, regenerate and keep the body healthy and functioning properly. mHBOT treats common denominators shared by many diseases including low oxygen levels, reduced blood flow and inflammation. It works because patient’s lungs can gather more oxygen than is possible breathing pure oxygen at normal air pressure. Their blood carries oxygen throughout their body. This has a positive impact on many chronic illnesses.
Get started and contact us
Contact us to schedule your initial consolation and first experience in the they hyperbaric chamber.